Tel: +977-11-415100 (office), Ext. 2229
Designation: Assistant Professor and Associate Director, Student Welfare Directorate
- January 2019:
PhD in Civil Engineering, Kathmandu University.
March–August, 2014: PhD exchange Student, Seoul National University, Korea
Oct. 2015-Sept. 2016: PhD exchange Student, University of Porto, Portugal
- April 2009:
Master of Science in Structural Engineering, Tribhuvan University (TU), Institute of Engineering (IOE), Pulchowk Campus, Nepal
- November 2004:
Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, Tribhuvan University (TU), Institute of Engineering (IoE), Pulchowk Campus, Nepal.
Research Interests: Tunnel & Underground Structures, Structural Engineering, Steel Structure
- Khadka, S.S., Maskey R. (2017), “Design and Stability analysis of Underground Structures in Lesser Himalayan Region of Nepal: Case study of Kathmandu University Geo-Lab Cavern”, Kathmandu University Journal of Science and Technology. ISSN-No: 1819-8752.
- Khadka, S.S., Shrestha, N., Rijal, M., Bhattarai A.S., Maskey R. (2015), “Stability Assessment of Hydropower Tunnel in Himalayan Region of Nepal: Case study of Kulekhani III Hydroelectric Project”. International Journal of New Technologies in Science and Engineering, Vol. 2, Issue 2, Aug. 2015, ISSN 2349-0780.
- Khadka, S.S, Maskey, R. (2015), “Study of Stability Analysis of Underground Structure in Himalayan Region of Nepal”. Journal of Perspectives on Development Policy in the Greater Mekong Region, International College of Mekong Region, Chiang Rai Rajabhat University, Thailand, Volume 3, Number 2, (July-December 2015).
- Prinz, G.S., Nussbaumer, A., Borges, L., Khadka, S., 2014. Experimental Testing and Simulation of Bolted Beam-Column Connections having Thick Extended Endplates and Multiple Bolts per Row, Engineering Structures Volume 59, February 2014, 434–447
- Khadka, S.S, 2013, “Seismic Performance of Traditional Unreinforced Masonry Building in Nepal”, Kathmandu University Journal of Science and Technology. ISSN-No: 1819-8752, Vol. 9, No. I, July 2013.
- Khadka, S.S, Maskey, R.K(2012), “Performance Study of Micro-hydropower System in Nepal”, The 3rd IEEE International conference on Sustainable Energy Technologies (ICSET’12).
- Khadka, S.S, (2012), “Seismic Performance of Unreinforced building with flexible floor”, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH & Co.KG. ISBN:978-3-8484-4579-0.
- Khadka, S.S (2009), “Seismic Performance of Unreinforced Masonry Building with Flexible Floor Diaphragm”, Master Thesis, Department of Civil Engineering, Institute of Engineering, Pulchowk Campus, Tribhuvan University.