Department of Civil Engineering, School of Engineering
Kathmandu University, Dhulikhel, Kavre, Post Box 6250
- Master’s Degree in Evaluation, Control and Reduction of Environmental Seismic Risk (MECRES), Sapienza University of Rome, Italy (2012)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Tribhuvan University, Nepal (2010)
Designation: Assistant Professor
- Earthquake Engineering, Foundation Engineering, Seismic Isolation for Structures, Assessment of Soil Liquefaction, Site Response Analyses.
- Pradhan, P.M., Adhikari, R., Dahal, A., Shrestha, A., Subedi, D.L., Thapa, S., Kharel, Pratiksha, “Retrofitting Design of Kathmandu University Library Building after Gorkha Earthquake 2015″, Lowland Technology International, IALT, Japan, Special Issue, June 2016.
- Pradhan, P.M., Adhikari, R., Aryal. A., Dangal, A., Ghale, D.R., Pandey, S., Rai, P., “Retrofitting Design of Kathmandu University Staff Quarter (Block#32 A) after Gorkha Earthquake 2015” Proceedings (ISSN 2505-0737), International Conference on Earthquake Engineering and Post Disaster Reconstruction Planning (ICEE-PDRP 2016) 24-26 April 2016, Bhaktapur, Nepal.
- Pradhan, P. M., Adhikari, R., and Bhat, D. R., “Assessment of Buildings after Gorkha-Earthquake-2015: A Case Study of Central Buildings of Kathmandu University, Nepal“, Kathmandu University Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology, ISSN 1816- 8752 , Vol. 11, No. 2, December, 2015.
- Adhikari, R. “Calibration of 1D Numerical Codes for Site Response Analyses.” Masters Degree Thesis, Sapienza University of Rome (2012)
- Adhikari, R., Sapkota, A., Karki, N., Khatri, D. and Amatya, S. “Analysis and Design of Earthquake Resistant Apartment Building.” Bachelor’s Degree final year research project, Institute of Engineering, Tribhuvan University (2010).