- M. Sc. in Environmental Engineering, Tribhuwan University (2017)
- B.E Civil, Khwopa Engineering College, Purbanchal University (2011).
Designation: Assistant Professor
Water and Wastewater treatment, Waste management, Engineering survey
- Prakash, M., “Water Heritage of Himalayan Cities of Kathmandu Valley”, Presentation, CEPT (India) Summer Winter School and Department of Civil and Geomatics Engineering, Kathmandu University, 3 June, 2018, Dhulikhel, Nepal.
- Prakash, M., Amatya, I.M., “Comparative Study of Crushed Glass and Sand as Filter Media in Rapid Filter”, Presentation, Seminar on “Nature for Water”, Organised by NAST, 28 March, 2018, Mahendranagar, Nepal.
- Prakash, M., Amatya, I.M., “Crushed Glass as Filter Media in Rapid Gravity Filter”, Poster Publication, International Conference on “Water, Environment and Climate Change: Knowledge Sharing and Partnership”, Jointly Organized by Department of Water Supply & Sewerage (DWSS), Society of Public Health Engineers (SOPHEN) and Nepal Engineer’s Association (NEA),10-12 April 2018, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Prakash, M., “Investment by Government in Physical Infrastructure Sectors”, Civil Insight- A Technical Magazine, Publication of Kathmandu University Civil Engineering Club (KUCEC), Kathmandu University, Vol.1, pp-13, December, 2017.
- Prakash, M., “Crushed Glass as Filter Media in Water Filtration”, M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Civil Engineering, IOE, Pulchowk Campus, Tribhuvan University, Feb. 2017.