Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Master of Engineering in Structural Engineering (2017), Kathmandu University, School of Engineering, Department of Civil and Geomatics Engineering, Dhulikhel Kavre, Nepal
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (2014), Pokhara University, School of Engineering, Lekhnath Kaski, Nepal
Infilled RC structures, Structural response to the seismic effect, Masonry structures, Dynamics behavior of structures
- Pradhan, P.M., Timalsina, S.P., Bhatt, M.R., “Determination of Shear Strength of Bamboo Panel”, 6th International Conference on kerpiç’18 “Back to earthen architecture: industrialized, injected, rammed, stabilized”, 1-2 June 2018, Gaziantep, Turkey.
- Bhatt, M.R., Pradhan, P.M., Jha, S., “Study On the the Effect of Soft Story on Infill RC Frames under Seismic Effect“, Kathmandu University Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology, ISSN 1816- 8752, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 79-91, December, 2017.
- Bhatt, M.R., “Failure Pattern in Masonry Buildings During Gorkha Earthquake-2015: A Case Study in Ramechhap District, Nepal”, Civil Insight, An annual technical magazine, Publication of Civil Engineering Club (KUCEC) of Kathmandu University, Dhulikhel, Nepal, Vol.1, December, 2017.
- Bhatt, M.R., “Study on the effect of Vertical Irregularities on Infill RC Frames Under Seismic Effect” Master’s thesis, Department of Civil and Geomatics Engineering, School of Engineering, Kathmandu University, December, 2017.
- Bhatt, M.R. & Pradhan, P.M., “Nature of a Building Vibration under SDOF Systems in Dynamics and Reflection of MDOF as a SDOF system”, Civil Engineering Voice, An Annual Magazine, Publication of Civil Engineering Society (CESS-Nepal) of IOE, Purwanchal Campus, Dharan, Nepal, Vol.2, 2016.